Monday, May 13, 2013

Upcoming Events: On The Grind Management Presents We Are Hip Hop 2

ShowYouSuck, Que Billah, and more invade the Double Door Friday


As the weather in Chicago heats up, On The Grind Management and 1StopHipHop Media Group team up to bring you more from from the white-hot Chicago hip hop scene with another monster lineup. My long time audience that has stuck around since 2010 will remember 1StopHipHop's first feature interview was with none other than the amazing Shayna Love, who's latest effort, Sanity, is only intensifying her considerable buzz. Also high up on my list of favorite artists are Que Billah, KiDD Tha Chicagoan, and FM Supreme, so we're in for a good show! At only $10, it's well worth the investment, but the next four people to comment here, like our Facebook page, RockdaBells In ChiCity, or follow me on Twitter will get media passes for free! Good luck, and I know I'll see all my heads up there this Friday, May 17th! If you see us in the building, shout us out! #1StopHipHop 

No comments:

Post a Comment